- Work in sync with UX, Design & Product Management teams to deliver cohesive and timely developments.
- Develop top-notch applications in complex, multi-threaded environments.
- Develop automated tests and maintain code quality.
- Track, diagnose, and repair application errors, performance issues, and deployment issues.
- Develop high-performing applications with a clean, minimalist aesthetic within the Hava Brand.
- Work through JIRA and move teams forward with agile methodologies.
- Experience in multi-threaded environments.
- Experience and mastery of Android development.
- Experience with unit testing, Android emulation, and cloud automated testing tools.
- Mastery of Java & Object-Oriented programming and design.
- Proven track record for meeting targets & deliverables independently and as part of a group effort.
In your application, please attach a cover letter alongside your curriculum vitae explaining why you are best suited for this position. In addition, kindly address and answer the following questions.
- How many years Android development experience do you have?
- Do you have an app that you made in the play store? If so, link please.
- Are you experienced with automated testing and using emulation? If so, please explain in detail.
- Where did you hear about this job posting?
Interested candidates should send their updated resume to email@example.com with the subject line Android Software Engineer.