● Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
● Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
● Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
● A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results – with a proven record to
exceed targets and KPIs
● Proven track record in the sales environment
● Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quota
● Ability to create and deliver client presentations
● Expert in time management and personal organization
● Smart and presentable
● Bachelor’s degree preferred OR Diploma in Sales and Marketing or business-
● related degree.
● Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
● Generate and qualify leads via phone, email and in person where applicable.
● Schedule sales appointments and activities
● Promote our services to new and existing customers
● Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities..
● Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
● Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or
recommend new products.
● Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
● Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job.
● Build and maintain professional networks.
● Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
● Develop strategies for more effective sales closing.
● Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer
● Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales
● Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
● Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close with Tier 1 clients
● Attend weekly Plan and Review sessions with your line manager which includes
an assessment of all new and existing opportunities, and key measures.
● Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new
products and competition status.
In your application, please attach a cover letter alongside your curriculum vitae
explaining why you are best suited for this position. In addition, kindly address and
answer the following questions.
● What do you consider the most important sales skills?
● Tell us about the most difficult sale you’ve ever had to make
● How will you make our business more effective?
● How would you increase awareness of our brand?
● Where did you hear about this job posting?
Interested candidates should send their updated resume to email@example.com with the
subject line Corporate Sales Executive.