- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Kiswahili.
- Must be motivated, driven and a team player.
- Proficiency in basic computer operations and in the Microsoft office.
- Problem-solving, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of the products and services of the company.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service or similar role.
- Answer incoming telephone and email inquiries from prospective and existing customers.
- Helps resolve complicated customer complaints
- Assist customers with billing inquiries and payments
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the provision of professional customer support.
- Provides administrative support to leadership and personnel.
- Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and within company policies and procedures.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicates any problems or issues to management for resolution
- Vast product and company knowledge.
In your application, please attach a cover letter alongside your curriculum vitae explaining why you are best suited for this position. In addition, kindly address and answer the following questions.
- What does customer service mean to you?
- In your own words, what is the goal of customer service?
- How would you respond if a client insulted you over the phone?
- Where did you hear about this job posting?
Interested candidates should send their updated resume to email@example.com with the subject line Customer Service Representative